January 20, 2016
Sometimes what you need isn't another one-size-fits-all course or book. Instead, what you need is an hour or two of specific, individualized consulting/mentoring. Perhaps what would benefit you most right now is:
- a review and critique of your code,
- a sanity check of your project's design,
- a discussion about adopting/transitioning to a particular technology,
- an assessment of your skills (or your team's), along with ideas for what and how to learn next,
- an evaluation of a particularly pesky process or bottleneck and how to streamline it,
- or even individualized ideas for taking your career to the next level.
We would love to help! After 24 years of software development, consulting, writing, and teaching, Mike has seen first hand how projects can boom or bust, teams flourish or flounder, and systems/processes that either enable productivity or hinder any momentum.
So each month we're setting aside a handful of hours to offer both personal and project-specific consulting. Scheduling time is super simple: just drop us a line. We make it easy to get the advice and information you need. No muss, no fuss.
We look forward to helping you move forward with your projects, ideas, and goals!